Finally Professional CD labels !!!


I am super excited I have been searching for probably over 6 months for a way to make my CD's more professional looking. Searching wesbites etc. Finally I had a photographer (Melissa Copeland) on Facebook told me about this great printer. Epson Artisan 810. You can print your labels directly onto CD's, with printable CD's instead of messes labels. Wow how much easier could it be.
You just put the CD in and it prints your label right onto the disk! If your a photographer looking to get labels on your CD's these look great. The printer is only about $199 on Amazon. Plus it's Wi-Fi so that's a big plus as well!
I can't wait to send out my first professional label tomorrow. I would like to get a new design, if you know a graphic designer send them my way! I don't like designing things. I am in need of some help!! For now this will have to do.

3 comments:

jennifer boston said...

I didnt know they had printable CDs! That is AWESOME! So often CDs get stuck in players, especially in the car, because the labels are too bulky. This is very cool!!

Oh, and um, my husband is a graphic designer. :)

debbie said...

Hunter Design in CT (you can find her on Facebook) helped me out and she is really great. I love this idea, maybe an early x-mas present.

R ADK said...

https://setup-wireless-printer.com/brother-mfc-j285dw-wireless-driver-mac/