Christmas 2009

Last year I really wanted to get my son a kitchen for Christmas but he was only 1.5. So my husband talked me into waiting till this year because he would be older and appreciate it more. Well he was so right. I was glad we waited. He LOVES it and just yesterday came to me and said, "Mommy I like my kitchen". He loves to help bake!! I posted a couple of him the next morning playing with it. Poor baby got a cold on Christmas with a fever so he didn't get to open many presents that day. He did get to open some for a few days which he loved.

The one photo is of him after he went for a walk around the neighborhood with his Daddy looking at the Christmas lights. It's his favorite thing to do.

I also posted a couple of him playing in the rain, since it rarely ever rains here in Phoenix. He put his tongue out like it was snow. I can't wait to take him up to the snow tomorrow.

0 comments: