Hershey Kiss Cookie Recipe

I LOVE to bake around the holidays and share recipes. I always baked dozens of cookies with my Mom at Christmas. This year I don't get to bake with me Mom because we aren't going home to Pittsburgh this year. But I am hoping my Mother in-law will bake with me. Sometime we do that if I stay here in Arizona. My Mom has some great tasting recipes. Here is the Hershey Kiss Cookie Recipe. These are really GOOD and if you like dark chocolate, try the dark kisses they make them taste so good! Feel free to share it with your friends and family! I hope they turn out yummy! Merry Christmas everyone~





PEANUT BLOSSOM COOKIES
1 3/4 C. FLOUR
1 TSP. SODA
1/2 TSP. SALT
1/2 C. BUTTER (ONE STICK)
1/2 C. PEANUT BUTTER
1/2 C. BROWN SUGAR
1/2 C. SUGAR
1 EGG
2 TBSP. MILK
1 TSP VANILLA
CREAM BUTTER, PEANUT BUTTER, GRADUALLY ADD SUGARS, AND CREAM WELL. ADD EGG MILK, VANILLA.
BLEND IN SHIFTED DRY INGREDIENTS AND MIX THOROUGHLY.
SHAPE INTO ROUND TEASPOONS THEN ROLL BALLS INTO SUGAR.
PLACE ON GREASED COOKIE SHEET OR PARCHMENT PAPER.
BAKE 350-375, 8-10 MINUTES
THEN PULL RACK OUT AND PLACE HERSEY KISSES DOWN FIRMLY INTO COOKIES, PUT BACK INTO OVEN FOR 2-5 MORE MINUTES.

1 comments:

debbie said...

My favorite! Thank you for sharing