Jenifer D- Family session

Today I met Jenifer and her husband Earl with their 2 gorgeous daughters and baby son.

The girls are 8, 4 & their 7 months old son. I had such a fun time taking photos for this family. The girls were well behaved. Their parents told them one time and they listened. Wow I was so impressed that after the shoot I asked how they discipline them. They said they really don't have to the pretty much listen majority of the time and sometimes they ground the older daughter Miss A. I dream of that, it seems as though I have to put in time out at least once or twice a day.

This family was so cute. Jenifer mainly wanted photos of their baby little Mr. W. for gifts for Christmas. I was kind of sad when she said that because her girls are so beautiful and I knew their photos would just be so gorgeous. So luckily at toward the end of the shoot she let me take a couple.. YEAH I was so excited!! They were so good. I could take photos of girls between the age of 4-13 as long as I can. Girls this age enjoy having their photos taken and are always so cute. Plus they like to pose and get into it. I LOVE that!!!

Check out how beautiful this family is. Thank you Davidson family!

0 comments: