Terra Family Portraits

A few weeks ago I met Terra and Richard with their 6 month old baby N. Oh I just can't say enough about how big, blue and beautiful this baby's eyes are. Wow was he fun to photograph!! he was laughing and giggling literally almost the whole shot. Till it was too much for him at the end, as it is with all kids. He was such a good baby. I couldn't believe how sweet and adorable he was. He sat up really good and when he looked at
his Daddy and Mommy he would laugh. He had the best disposition. My son was just like that when he was a baby, always pleasant. An older woman said to me
it's because I was a good Mommy. I think it is from being loved so dearly, adored and cherished. So Terra must be a really good Mom and love her little baby N. very much!

I wanted to take tons more photos of him just playing around but it was getting cold out and he didn't have much on for the shoot. Plus I wanted to get some family photos in just in case before he got upset. Cause I know babies and kids don't always last the whole hour. It can be tiring on them.
So I like to ask at the beginning of the session what is the most important photos they would like taken. Just so I know to try and capture. Terra and Richard were such nice, laid back people I had a wonderful time talking to them. He was from Tennesse and she moved all over. Thank you H. family your baby was a dream to photograph!!

0 comments: