Caitlin family Christmas photos

Caitlin hired me to come take their Christmas photos. Caitlin is so sweet and her kids were so adorable!! I have to admit I am in love with the sepia tone photo of the two babies.

Her parents live in a community in Gold Canyon with a guard at the gate and it has a beautiful country club there. The building looks like it is from Europe, it makes you feel as though your in another country when your walking through it. I am in love with this building. It was absolutely the perfect setting for photos. For the scenery there was the beautiful Superstition Mountains in the background. They are super nice to talk to and photograph, I had a fun time. I truly enjoyed meeting them. The session went super smooth , we busted out one after another. They even made a comment of how smooth it was going. I didn't realize but it went great. Check out their gorgeous family photos!! Thank you Caitlin and family for hiring me!

0 comments: