Tonia - kids session

Tonia had the most adorable little girls. I felt so bad when we arrived she had her hands full. Her husband was working. She had to get all the girls dressed, twins and a 4 year old. Plus the one of the twins was cutting a tooth.. poor baby. So she wasn't too happy during the shoot. But they were so sweet. You should have seen them crawling super fast. She would put one down and they would crawl so fast and far away. Then her 4 year old would run across the field.

My heart went out to her. I was so surprised with how well she handled the entire shoot. She has so much patience, didn't get upset or frustrated. She just said lets just get what we can. I just photographed away and LOVED the results!! The girls were so cute that their photos are so sweet. I loved the colors of the shirts she choose. She picked all the same shirts and it came out beautiful!! So fun!!
Check them out!

0 comments: