Celebrating my 1st year as a Professional Photographer!

I am super excited and have been waiting a long time for this day. Today I am celebrating my 1st year as a Professional Photographer. I was talked into it from many people and I am so thankful I took the leap! At first I was nervous about it but everything has turned out better than I expected.

I had such a wonderful year with my clients. I was just thinking this week of how truly blessed I am to have met such nice, caring and fun people. Everyone has been such a joy to photograph. I couldn't pick better people. What an incredible job watch new Moms go from being pregnant to having their first child. I love doing maternity photos then being blessed to have the pleasure of photographing their newborns. My job is more than a job, it's a gift. To me having the chance to meet new people every week then 3-6 month down the line seeing their children or Grandchildren grow up. Wow it's an amazing opportunity or joyful experience. Work is something that is hard. Photographing people is fun and exciting.

Can't wait till the future to see how much my work improves. I have seen it change this year and it has been kinda a slow process which for a perfectionist like myself it's tough to be patient. I just want to be the best right now. I am learning the beautiful part is the going through the journey not the end goal...

Thank you everyone for being such great clients!!
Super excited for future photos with you, your family and friends!!

0 comments: