Clare_Maternity Session

Clare and her husband met me at a park to shoot her maternity session. She was around 33 weeks. Which is really a perfect time to schedule a maternity session. I have had clients wait till they are 36 weeks and miss their chance because they go into labor. Clare is an adorable and beautiful woman at the same time! I rather enjoyed this session with them. I enjoy all my photo sessions with all my clients. I just love people so it makes my job so wonderful!

I thought they made the most beautiful couple to shoot. They are from Australia so you know they had sweet accents. They like to hike so we got into talking about that for while we were leaving. I can't wait to shoot their baby when it comes for the 1st newborn session!! I super excited to see how adorable their baby is..
Enjoy their beautiful session!

0 comments: