Kim R- Newborn Session

Kim called me in August to have her maternity photos taken. Only a few weeks later she booked her 1st newborn session.
I was so excited to meet her new little girl. Wow I love taking photos of this family, they are all so beautiful and their photos come out so nice every time. The photos of their little girl came out so sweet, she is just very precious. Poor baby couldn't sleep cause as soon as she fell asleep we were moving her around for other poses. She was a little upset and was tired but who could blame her we interrupted her sleep. I was very happy with how they turned out though and hope Kim and Tony enjoy them more!!! Can't wait to see how cute she gets as she gets older.
Please enjoy this beautiful family. Thanks Kim for calling me again and being so patient with the shoot, since it ended up being a long shoot!

0 comments: