Leslie S- Family Portrait Session

I had the wonderful opportunity to do a portrait shoot with a really nice couple and their baby girl. Little H was 21 months and so precious. Mom was from Illinois and Dad was from Northern Cali (my favorite place)..
Poor baby girl had a fever the day before the shoot and stitches removed from her chin. She wasn't feeling too good cause she had the sniffles and maybe a touch of a cold. Through it all she did good and I photographed a few adorable shots of her. I felt so bad for her cause she cried for a little bit. She loved the ducks in the lake and the train that went by. Wait till you see how cute this dress her Mommy found for her. I just love the stitching on it. Check out how beautiful this family is!! Thanks Leslie it was really great to meet you and your family!!

0 comments: