Angie G - Newborn / Teen / Family

Angie and I have been talking on Facebook for sometime now. I was really anxious to meet her. She was super sweet woman just as I expected. She brought her 2 daughters, one was a few months old and the other was around 12. Her husband didnt come but maybe next time. I had lots of fun taking photos of her 12 year old daughter photos. She was so photogenic and fun to try different poses with. Now I am anxious to work with more teenagers. I could have taken photos of her for a long time but we were losing the sun too quickly. I asked Angie to step in a couple photos, she didnt want to cause she didn't get ready for the shoot it was suppose to be all about her daughters.
I was so happy she ended up letting me take a couple of her cause she is really pretty inside and out and I think the photos came out great. Angie is someone I could hang out with, she is so nice, cool and easy to talk to. Check out how beautiful her family is.

0 comments: