Make homemade Ice-Cream with an attachment for the KitchenAid


We bought an ice cream maker attachment for the KitchanAid one Christmas one year.
It's only $80 and makes the best tasting ice-cream & Gelato you ever had. So worth the investment!!!
It's worth the time and is fun to make if you are having company or taking it to a party.
Last night my husband made Dark Chocolate Gelato (above) with my 2 year son and it turned out so soft, rich and creamy. He whipped it for an hour which gave it a better consistency.
We get our recipes off William -Sonoma.com
A lot of people don't know that Gelato is actually LESS FAT then ice-cream because it uses milk instead of half and half. I have been trying to only have desert only on weekends and have been trying to watch not to eat to many sweets. But since I am pregnant I have been CRAVING something rich and sweet lately. This was really prefect.
Here is another ice-cream that looked good for the holiday peppermint bark ice-cream. Recipes are on the links above.


I found fun holiday recipes for Halloween click here:
Plus this one looks good! Candie apples!

0 comments: