101 Goals that I accomplished this year & future GOALS!

I have seen this done on photographers blogs and have always wanted to do it.
But who has the time? I had to make it for me and my family. I have always been one to write down my goals. But it's been years. By doing this you can keep focused on your goals this has always helped me conquer them.


Green I have done
1. spend more quality time with my 2 year old
2. spend more time with my family
3. get our bills in quicken and stay on track
4. go to the gym 3-4 times a week
5. get my house to stay clean for more than hour, like a week!
6. read the bible daily for at least 30 minutes
7. hire an accountant
8. ride the bike 3-4 times a week
9. build up our savings
10. take my son to a museum
11. join Mops
12. go up north hiking (Payson 3xs and Sedona once)
13. have 1 romantic night a week
14. teach him to count to 20 (he is at 13)
15. buy Lightroom
16. donate my photography to children in need
17. get into a bible study
18. find new fun things for my son to do artistic wise
19. donate time to serving the Lord
20. get my son potty trained out of diapers!
21. Mom time (take a bath once a week and read a good book in quiet) 2 in Sept
22. teach my son more with in good preschool books
23. take 2-3 walks a week with husband to spend quality time together
24. play a game once a month with family (not just when family comes into town)
25. do flash cards more
26. donate photographs to military families
27. go to play dates with other Moms at least twice a month (1 so far )
28. save for trip to Italy
29. be an assistant for weddings
30. see Prescott
31. take my 2 yr old to Sea World
32. take my 2 yr old Disney
33. Drive to up the west coast to San Francisco
34. Visit friends in Seattle
35. Visit Virgin and take family photos
36. Visit Pittsburgh
37. read more books on the Lord (started Come Thirsty need to finish)
38. join a daily bible study
39. visit friends in LA
40. visit old people in nursing home (at least a few times a year) it's been 2yrs
41. meet new friends
42. buy a new DVD player
43. buy a new couch
44. save for new cars
45. get new cars before they start breaking down
46. buy new office chair
47. find a new way to send my clients CD's
48. build our credit to be perfect
49. go on vacation (going in Nov to Flagstaff & Grand Canyon in a cabin)
50. save up for a house down payment
51. find time for Leslie alone 1-2 hours a week (with friends or alone)
52. go to borders by myself
53. draw more (at least sometimes)
54. videotape my son more (he is growing too fast) other than when family comes in town
55. get rid of things all over the house.
56. organize house
57. visit Colorado
58. read at least 3-6 books to my son a day
59. take my son to the park 1-2 times a week
60. take my son to more kid things to do in Phoenix
61. practice photography with other photographers
62. go to more PUG meetings (2 this yr so far)
63. do better with the business part (doing a little better in Sept)
64. pray more throughout the day for other people
65. buy new lens
66. journal ( twice in Sept) daily
67. meet more photographers
68. go to more photographer meetings
69. visit Lake Tahoe
70. make cookies for husband
71. go to hospitals and pray for people
72. buy a new desk
73.
teach him the alphabet (he can say a-c)
74. make dinner every single night of the week (getting better, never remember till I am hungry LOL)
75. make Chocolate truffles (never did always wanted to)
76. bake more (favorite hobby)
77. do Halloween craft with my son (before the holiday)
78. print photos for family of my son
79. get our family photo taken this year
80. read more books on photography
81. take a photography workshop next year 2009
82. save for a new camera
83. buy a new camera
84. write a letter to my Mom
85. take my son to the fire station
86. get rooms ready for new baby
87. make special presents (started a month or two ago need to finish)
88. listen to a sermon once a day
89. spend less time on Facebook
90. paint something on canvas for my son's room (started something last year)
91. paint something on canvas for my little girl
92. go out to eat with my family at least twice a month (usually only go once)
93. get a family photo on canvas
94. new logo (Oct)
95. take a 2-3 naps a week while pregnant (was taking one everyday lately it's been 2 a week)
96. travel to Yellowstone
97.
travel
98. buy more organic foods (I buy lots just not all, would like to buy only )
99. stop eating processed foods
100. eat more veggie and fruit a day (getting much better lately)
101. side business more income (started need to spend more time in it, at least 15 hours a week)
102. stop judging others forever
103. try to say one nice thing to everyone you talk to
104. send Christmas cards early this year
105. buy a cabin up north!!!!!
106. buy a log cabin to live someday

1 comments:

Ann Armenta said...

Good luck with your list! It can be so hard sometimes!