Amanda M- Family Portraits

Amanda hired me to do a surprise photo shoot for their Mom, I think it was her and her Dad's idea.
I love when people do photo shoots for a gift. It is such a sweet idea and meaningful rather than a gift you buy at the store, that you might just throw away someday.

Photos last a lifetime, it is one thing you will always remember and treasure. Look at your walls I guarantee if you have a family your walls are filled with family photos. It's such a great investment!!

This family was a ton of fun. The parents had 3 beautiful young girls. Two of them are in college. Amber who hired me is going to college in Flagstaff for nursing. Wow what a beautiful place to go to school. I was jealous that she gets to live up there. We love it up there it's so beautiful.
The family was really laid back and easy to photograph. They were laughing and joking around a ton. Which was nice, instead of it being so serious. Who said life has to be so serious anyway. Life is to short for seriousness. I haven't had as big a group as this in a while. It's been a long time. So I learned a fast lesson.
I need to schedule my sessions an hour and half earlier because with bigger groups you need more time to do separate poses and the sun goes down fast in
fall.
I forgot to say, their family got out of their cars and I was actually matching them with jeans and a black shirt. We were all laughing.

Thank you all for being so much fun and a joy to work with.

0 comments: