Amber _Newborn Session

Amber and her husband Mike hired me to capture their new sweet baby little Mr. H into the world. He was just born 3 weeks ago. 8lbs 6oz. Oh what a sweet baby, this doesn't surprise me in this couple were such nice people.
They are both in the financial field and Amber decided to stay home with little Mr. H. I was so happy to hear that cause today their aren't as many woman that have that option or choose it. I just love being a stay at home Mom full time and it's so rewarding each and everyday there are new challenges.
It just warms my heart to hear woman decide to stay home with their little ones.
This sweet little baby was so good for the shoot. At the end he even gave me a little smile for the camera. Well at least it came out in a photo looking like that.

Since I am pregnant I am starting to notice that my hips are getting sore and my body isn't just leaping off the ground from shot to shot. The pregnancy is kicking in.
I am getting pregnancy amnesia, I made a mistake my clients name and forgot to ask them if they wanted to be in the photos till the very end. I never forget stuff like that..Thank God because it was just enough time to get a few really cute photos of their whole family together. I have never forgot about the whole family. This is usually the most important to me because if it's their first child I am so excited to get the whole entire family in the photos together. What a memorable experience it is having your first child. You will never forget those dear moments. Thank you again being so wonderful to work with and thank you for your patience.
Please enjoy this beautiful family and their new little arrival from the stork!

0 comments: