Kim R- Maternity Photos

Kim hired me to take her maternity photos and we shot some at their home and by the lakes near their house. I believe she said she was 39 weeks. I said, "I hope you don't go into labor!!" I was a little nervous cause that is really close. She delivered a few days after the shoot.


They had a beautiful baby girl!!!! You know I am in the girl mood since I am having one too!! LOL

Kim and Tony where such nice people, I enjoyed spending time with them. They are both dentists so that was really cute I thought. They met in back in college I believe she said and Kim is from Ohio. Since I am from Pittsburgh as some of you may know, I enjoy meeting people from back home.

We did all kinds of maternity poses some indoor, some outdoor. Mostly ones of her and her belly. They turned out gorgeous! but they are are for their eyes only.. sadly to say. I posted a few of the outdoor ones. Kim saw a photo in a magazine and it was her dream to recreate that of her being pregnant. It is the one with the husband reading a book. I absolutely LOVED it! How creative of an idea! Love magazines myself.

Please take a moment to look through this handsome couples photos below.

0 comments: