Evelyn the Movie

I just got done watching Evelyn the movie.



It was about a Father who's wife leaves him with 3 children while he can't get a job. The state takes his children and it is very sad. The children are so very young and to lose their Father is heartbreaking. He goes against the courts and tries to fight to get them back. It is a very touching story. There is nothing like a Father's strong arms to make you feel safe and comforted when times are scary.
But it really touched me in a special way. My Father left when I was 5 so I never got to feel a love and devotion such as this. I know there are Father's out there who dearly love their children I meet them all the time and have a husband who feels this way as well.

I can't imagine having a Father who would fight a hard fight and change his life just to have his children live with him again and back in his arms. I know God has always shown me this strong devotional love though. Without the love of my Father Lord Jesus I would have never known true love. I must say my Father screwed up a ton and hasn't really been there for me. Honestly he calls every few months. I can't imagine what life was suppose to be like to know when times get tough you can run to your Father's loving arms and know you are comforted. To feel that safety and security seems like a dream. Father's are so special, their place in their child's life. I dont know if men understand how truly important they are to their children.

But God through the the years has shown me a special deeper love that no one could ever on earth.
When everyone else fails me and hurts me. Just as normal life goes, God has always been tender , loving and kind to my hurt heart. His love warms me when the earth is crashing down around me. He gave us His one and only son just to save you and me. This to me is the biggest devotion anyone could ever ask for. This shows the strongest of all loves.
I just can't imagine my life without this sweet and loyal love.

0 comments: