Free Photo Shoot Contest

I am running a portrait contest for the 35th person to email me your guess of the sex of our new baby!! I thought it would be fun to give a free photo shoot away for fun. I would love to bring some joy into your lives. This is a celebration of life we are having.


What you have to do:
Email: Leslie@Lesliestyler.com
Answer: Boy or Girl

Tell all your friends and family to send in a guess too!!!!
Whenever the 35th person emails me I will post the WINNER and results of what the answer is on my blog.

Rules:
* The photos that are from my silver package details...www.lesliestyler.com
* only one vote per family house hold.
* The photos need to be taken in either the East Valley, Scottsdale, Tempe or Mesa.


STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT CONTEST!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

so who the winner and what is the sex of the baby