Book now for family photos for your Christmas Cards

CHRISTMAS CARDS!

Christmas is just around the corner and it's almost time to send out Christmas cards.
My schedule is booking fast for Christmas photos now. Last year I was booked everyday from Thanksgiving till Christmas and after. This year I am mostly only booking on the weekends.

So if I were you I would book soon if you would like to get your family photos done for Christmas. DON'T PROCRASTINATE about this and wait till the last minute. Last year I had to turn a lot of people down because they waited to long and I was booked solid. I felt really bad too.

I still have openings till then. You may be thinking it's way to early for that but time flies this time of year because the holidays are really close together and by December you will be too busy 1. decorating your house, your tree
2. buying Christmas presents,
3. going to Christmas parties.
4. shopping
5. baking and cooking for the holiday
My advice is to schedule something in either October or November.
Trust me it's my business.

If you would like to schedule an appointment call 480-254-4595 or email me: Leslie@Lesliestyler.com

Here is a few cute Christmas cards I can order also, click to view bigger


0 comments: