Telle -Maternity Session

Today I met Telle and Chad for her maternity shoot.
We met at a fun location. I was super excited to do something different. I tend to do most of my shoots at parks. For me this was a challenge to start try new ideas, it was great! I love meeting new people who are up to spontaneous ideas.
This beautiful couple were lots of fun to talk to and photograph. Telle is a manager at a mortgage company and Chad is an does IT. The funny thing is a ton of my clients do IT, for a living. She was 33 weeks pregnant and is due in January. I have a few clients that are due from now till January. I can't wait to meet their new little arrival (who just came yesterday)

I give a 20% off for newborn shoot after buying a maternity session. It is so neat to see how everyone's baby turns out and what they look like. I love having this wonderful opportunity to see this miracle happen. One minute the baby is in their Mommies tummy and a few weeks later the baby has arrived!! What a joyful time in life, I am truly blessed to have this chance.

The thank you photos was for their thank you cards from her shower.

0 comments: