Neti Pot - Colds & Allergies


We love that thing in our house. Every time we are starting to get a cold. This clears it up right away. Also really helps with allergies. My throat was killing me the other night and I used it and it literally took 85% of the pain away. I woke up and was stuffed up again and my throat hurt so I did the Neti Pot again it helped even more. Each day I like to do it till it clears it completly up.

No side effects
No chemicals
No having to take medicine

Here is the one I bought: Neti Pot at Walgreens (Drugstore). You dont actually put this one inside your nose.
Directions:
You just put it at the edge and pour the water in as you tilt your head. Then the water should drain out the other side. Just dont tilt your head back too far or it will start going into your throat. Also you have to tilt your head over the sink so it runs there. It does work wonders. I blow my nose a few times in between doing it to get it drained out better. I feel this really helps. My husband just drains it all at once. When you blow your nose though don't blow hard or can you hurt your ears.

Switch sides of your nose in the middle of doing it. If you don't get good results I will be surprised. I have met so many people that use it and LOVE the results

1 comments:

lissa said...

I absolutely reccomend nasal washing. It has helped me with ashtma and allergies as well as my son with Cystic Fibrosis and significant sinus disease. My son is 5 and has had 2 sinus surgeries with hevily infected sinuses. We do the sinus rinses to keep his sinuses clean after the surgeries. We tried the neti pot and already mixed nasal sprays and they did not work well for a young child. I then found nasopure at nasopure.com and it has been a God send. We have both found we like nasopure better especially my independent son because he can do it by hismself with very little assistance. You do not have to worry about tilting your head. Check out a great alternative.
Lissa