Booking in May with me

Many of my clients ask me if they I can book them for when I come back.
I haven't decided yet as of the exact dates I am returning. But yes I can pencil you in if you are interested. At this time I am not booking or taking deposits. When I decide the exact date I am returning then I can take your deposit and book you for sure. But for now I can pencil you in. Meaning that the date you choose I will put you down for that. If I decide to come back a week or 2 later than we work around that and schedule a good date for both of us.
I will miss photographing families and my clients. But in the meantime I will be practicing newborn shots on my little girl! So get ready and look out because I am going to master newborn sessions ;0)

I am starting a list now from mid May. Please email me if you would like penciled in.

May 15th -Terra H

0 comments: