Props


I have been slowly adding to my props collection lately. I just recently bought some newborn handmade hats. The ones above. The green hat was bought from Cricket Creations on Etsy.
Click here to view more of her work
Check out these hats below. I love them and addicted to this site. I can't believe how sweet these handmade items are. My Mom and I always made crafts so anything handmade to me is so much more beautiful because someone took the time and made them. This is the site that has tons of handmade items. You can find tons of things.

http://www.etsy.com

There are so many to choose from and good prices too. If you are wanting to get a newborn session, I highly recommend picking one and having it made. The prices range from $13-$30. The one I bought only took like a week or 2 to be sent to me. These are some I was thinking about getting someday. They are all so cute, I just can't decide. I linked some of them in case anyone wants to purchase these. I don't make any money from it. Just like to help others to enjoy getting their photos taken and other photographers. Click on the photo it will bring you to those sellers item.
(this is not my photography, I am using this photo as an example)

0 comments: