Ryan W. & Family with their newborn baby

I am extremely extremely behind on my blogging. I am doing my best to catch up on posting some of my old shots. This way my clients can pass their photos to their friends and family and not have to worry about them even posting it themselves. The only thing I try to pick some of my favorite shots to go on my blog.

I met this family at Papago Park, AZ to photograph their family Portraits.
Wow I had such a wonderful time meeting this couple. Ryan's husband is from the East Coast which is always refreshing to meet people from there since I am from Pittsburgh, PA.
Baby C. was so sweet, and beautiful. What a good baby, it even got cold at the end of the shoot and she didn't even get upset. I think children that are good has a lot to do with how good the parents do in loving them. I had such a fun time talking to Ryan she made it hard for me to leave, I could have talked to her for hours.
Check out how beautiful this family is.

0 comments: