L & L Baby Triplets

Last week I had the wonderful privileged to meet this really great family that live just 10 minutes from me. They hired me to photograph their newborn triplets and family. Their newborn baby girls were 5 weeks old when I photographed them. I love shooting newborns. They are so sweet, tender and precious to look at. I have the honor of shooting them to bring the memories straight into the families lives for years to come.

Wait till you see how adorable each one of these little girls are. The babies were so good during the shoot too!! They are going to turn out to be such beautiful little girls, I can only imagine what they will look like as they grow up. Their son Jaxon was a little cutie pie too. I would have liked to haves shot more of just him. The family was very nice they donated preemie clothes to my sister who just had a baby girl 5 weeks early. Wow such generous people. It really helped me sister out too because she wasn't expecting her baby that early and didn't have any preemie clothes for her.

0 comments: