Kaleena & Jake's Engagement Photos

A few weeks ago I met this really great couple who hired me to shoot their engagement photos and a few with their son. Kaleena & Jake's turned out so fun. I love this engagement shoot because almost every photo you can see how happy their are together. Kaleena's face is just laughing and Jake's face was just beaming with love and smiles.

Every time I shoot engagement photos it makes me miss my hubby. When you first fall in love there is something magical about it. Something like a drug. You just can't get enough of hanging out with them and laughing. Everything they do is beautiful. Love is such a precious gift we are given and romance is amazing when it is cherished. It is hard to find true love, love that lasts forever.

I am blessed to have married a man who loves and adores me and I. I can't imagine being married to someone who didn't care for me. I was in enough bad relationships to know that finding the perfect person for you is so very important. To find that one person who just fits you , who you just mesh with. You know they take away that "not sure" feeling inside. You can laugh, and enjoy life together. They are both smart, kind and caring people. I was the lucky one who got to work with them.

I really enjoyed meeting this couple. Their shoot was so much fun, they were playful and energetic.
Just look through the photos and see!!! I hope to have the pleasure of working with them again someday!!

0 comments: