Sammy’s Senior Portrait

Saturday I was very blessed with Sammy as my first senior portrait. She did an amazing job. I was so excited & anxious to actually shoot a senior who would be posing for me. It was so thrilling to work with her. She was creative, and was a natural in front of the camera. . I can’t explain the rush it was for me to be able to take her photos, try new angles and try to make her look great. It’s funny as a photographer I always try to get to know my clients as I photograph them. The reason is as a photographer you aren’t just taking someone’s photos you are capturing their soul their spirit. You are taking capturing their emotions at that time in their life. I love to to get to know all about who the people as I photograph them.

As the session went on Sammy relaxed and had fun with it. By the end of the session Sammy and I were coming up with really fun and creative poses. She is gorgeous and very photogenic. I personally think she should model. She has that “look”, check her out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for me to have the honour to read this excellent post. From the glog i know that in the wedding moment, the host shoule pay a lot of attention in the detail like the bride should wear proper pearl necklace with matchable pearl pendant necklace, also shoule carefully choose pearl pendant and the find pearl ring .

Anonymous said...

I really like your article. Thank you so much for your sharing with us. They are very useful to us in our reality world. I want you can share more things with us. I also want to share something about pearl gift. In my eyes, they are the most charming beauty to make people more elegant, such as fresh water pearl earrings and pearl necklace pendant and so on. I wish more people will love it.