My baby girl was born: Sierra Mae Styler

I took a few months off to rest up for our new precious little arrival. She came in the middle of March. I was only in labor for 8 hours and pushed for 15 minutes. What a blessing to have a birth like this.
She has made our lives so much more wonderful then we could ever imagine. What a sweet precious little baby girl. I always wanted boys (because I was a tomboy my whole life) until my darling little niece came into the world and I totally changed my mind. My heart was in love with little girls. They are so sweet their beautiful dresses and bows etc. Thank heaven for little girls!

Poor baby has colic for weeks now. It's really hard on the parents because you can't take the pain away. I have been trying everything!!! I am breastfeeding so I gave up all the things that could be causing it. God willing it may help. This next Saturday I have my first portrait session and she isn't taking the bottle well, we have been working with her everyday. I am so thrilled and excited to go back to work. But I am nervous leaving her long since she is only 7 weeks old. I am taking less work at the beginning so I can spend more time with her because she will only be this small once. My editing is very time consuming.

Please help us welcome our beautiful little girl.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Sierra is an adorable baby.