The R family

Some days are good days and some days are so so days. But today was an incredible day for our photo shoot. I haven't posted in a while because I am swamped with work!!!
My shoots have been every single day since 2 weeks before Thanksgiving till the end of the month.
So I am up editing and had to take a peek at today's shoot.
Everyday I come home from a shoot and upload the photos. Then I edit the my old work. But I usually I am so excited to see the days work that I can't wait that long to take a little peek to see how they turned out. My passion is capturing those precious moments that fall away so fast.
Yesterday and today I was blessed enough to work with 2 families that had newborns. Yesterday was a 6 week old and today was a 4 month old. Both were adorable!!!
I had to post a few pics just because I couldn't resist!

0 comments: