Alisa J- Maternity session

Thank you everyone for checking out all my newest photo sessions.
I met Alisa and her husband a few weeks ago for her maternity session. We photographed these photos in their neighborhood. It turned out to be a beautiful location. The sad thing is I won’t be able to do her newborn session since I am taking maternity leave. But I can do photos of their baby after I come back. This couple was a lot of fun. They are such a beautiful couple together. I loved taking their photos because they were up for anything really and they were super nice. I enjoyed talking to them. Alisa is a design major and works in marketing so by the end of the shoot she was helping to come up with more ideas. I know their little baby is going to be beautiful!! Anyways, here are some images that we were able to capture.

0 comments: