Lindsay -Family session

I am and never have been a writer. I actually hate writing more than anything because I am an artist and words just don't work for me. Images are how my brain works. So writing about families on my blog can be tough for me. So please bare with me my friends. I do enjoy telling you about the families I get the wonderful privilege of meeting though. It brings life to the photos.

I love meeting new families and it makes my job so much better when people are super cool and fun to talk to. This family brought their 2 daughter ages 3 and 7 months.. I asked if the older daughter helped out and they said yes and she wasn't jealous either. I really hope that works for us too, since we have another one on the way! This family brought their dog and a friend to help out with the session. Their lab Molly was very sweet. Dogs aren't easy to get into family photos but I think the photos came out great with her in them. They daughter little Miss A. captured my heart. She is such a happy, sweet little girl. I could have taken a million photos of her and never got tired. She was full of energy, laughing and singing. Wow I love kids and when they act like that, it just makes it much fun for me to get into.

I enjoyed talking to Lindsay she is a super nice person and felt like she is someone I would hang out with. She was so nice and laid back. I can tell she is a really caring, sincere and kind person. I bet she has lots of friends because of it. Her husband Eric is an account and is from Nebraska so they dressed the girls up in cheer leading outfits from the Huskers. Their baby girl spit up right when it was time for the photo. . I got to capture a couple cute ones of little Miss A. who looked absolutely adorable!!
It's funny because each girl looked like one of their parents. Makes me wonder what my little girl will look like. Everyone says my son looks like my husband, so I am wondering if my daughter will look like me. Sometimes that happens.

Please enjoy these sweet photos of this beautiful family. Thanks again Lindsay and Eric for being such good sports with the whole shoot!!

0 comments: